Ulsan Hyundai, The Leader of the Professional Football K-League 1

‘Eom Won-sang’s winning goal’ Ulsan, Jeonbuk and ‘Hyundai face-to-face’ 1-0 victory

‘Yun Bitgaram’s come-from-behind goal’ Suwon FC beats Gangwon FC 2-1 and FC Seoul draws 2-2 with Daegu FC…

The condition of the grass at the Seoul World Cup Stadium is ‘OK’

Ulsan Hyundai

Ulsan Hyundai, the leader of the professional football K League 1, 먹튀검증

won the season’s third ‘Hyundai Family Showdown’ against ‘rival’

Jeonbuk Hyundai with a winning goal by Um Won-sang, winning in three games.

Ulsan won 1-0 in the home match between Jeonbuk and Hana 1 Q K League 1 2023

round 27 held at Ulsan Munsu Stadium on the 19th,

defending the winning goal of Um Won-sang in the 26th minute of the second half to the end.

1st place Ulsan (60 points), which had been sluggish in the recent 2 consecutive games without a win (1 draw, 1 loss),

defeated 3rd place Jeonbuk (41 points) and succeeded in ‘escape the crisis’,

becoming the first team out of the 12 K League 1 teams this season.

I stepped on the ’60 Victory Points’ hill.

In addition, 30,756 spectators entered Munsu Stadium that day,

Ulsan enjoyed the joy of surpassing 30,000 spectators (28,039 in the previous round against Jeonbuk in the first round) for the first time in a home game this season.


On the other hand, Jeonbuk tasted the regret of losing two games in a row (1 draw, 1 loss).

The two teams, which had been tight with 1 win and 1 loss in the previous two head-to-head encounters,

hit hard from the beginning of the first half.

Against Jeonbuk’s early offensive, Ulsan used an irregular strategy

in which Rubik’s hand was operated as the left wing based on four backs when attacking,

Rubik’s hand was set up as left wingback by converting it to 5 back when defending.

The first scoring opportunity was taken by Jeonbuk.

First Half

In the 8th minute of the first half, Moon Seon-min’s cross from the left flank

was rushed to the front of the penalty area by Han Kyo-won,

who turned it into a header,

but Ulsan ‘Spider Hand’ Cho Hyun-woo’s brilliant save blocked it.

While Ulsan continued a rather frustrating game,

Bako’s first shot came out only in the 17th minute of the first half,

while Jeonbuk hit the ground in the 37th minute of the first half with ‘unlucky goal’.

When the left corner kick hit the defender and flowed out,

Kim Jin-soo tried a right-footed shot from the right side of the penalty area

and hit Ulsan’s right post hard.

Ulsan, who finished the first half without scoring,

drove fiercely at the beginning of the second half.

In the 8th minute of the second half, Seol Young-woo’s powerful left-footed shot was blocked by the goalkeeper.

A minute later, Jung Seung-hyun’s sharp header followed

by a right corner kick was also caught by the goalkeeper’s super save.

Second Half of the Game

In the 22nd minute of the second half, Ulsan’s powerful left-footed shot hit the goalkeeper’s fingertips and went slightly over the crossbar.

Ulsan, who had been pounding Jeonbuk’s goal,

finally scored a goal in the 26th minute of the second half, and it became the winning goal.

In the 25th minute of the second half, Lee Cheong-yong,

who replaced Lee Dong-kyung,

gave a pass to the space behind the defense from around the center line a minute after stepping on the ground,

Um Won-sang quickly rushed in and out of the goalkeeper from the left side of the penalty area and scored with a left-footed shot.

In the 34th minute of the second half, Ulsan coach Hong Myung-bo took out Um Won-sang, Bako, and Lee Myung-jae at the same time,

put in Lim Jong-eun, Cho Hyeon-taek, and Lee Gyu-seong to ‘lock it up’

defended the victory by blocking Jeonbuk’s last-minute offensive.


At the Gangneung Sports Complex, Suwon FC scored the final goal in the theater right before the end of the second half against Gangwon FC, winning 2-1.

10th place Suwon FC, with 26 points, widened the gap to 11th place Suwon Samsung (22 points) to 4 points,

while Gangwon (20 points) failed to escape from the last place.

In the 20th minute of the first half, Gangwon scored the first goal,

the main character was ‘Montenegro defender’ Kang Tu-ji.

Gangwon scored his K-League debut goal by changing the direction of the ball from Kim Dae-Won’s left corner kick to a header in front of the goal post.

Suwon FC, which finished 0-1 in the first half, gained strength in the second half,

following Lee Seung-woo’s equalizer in the 3rd minute of the second half,

Lee Yeong-jae’s right corner kick in the second half added time,

Yun Bit-garam’s right-footed volley from the left side of the goal area to score a dramatic come-from-behind goal to secure victory.

I tasted it.

At the Seoul World Cup Stadium, FC Seoul and Daegu FC,

who were thirsty for victory, were tied 2-2.

Seoul (48 goals), which accumulated 39 points,

had the same number of points as Gwangju FC (35 goals),

but regained the 4th place it had given up to Gwangju the day before in terms of multiple points.

However, the recent winless streak has increased to 5 games (3 draws and 2 losses).

As 17,800 spectators entered the Seoul World Cup Stadium on that day,

Seoul recorded a cumulative attendance of 302,065 this season,

becoming the first team to break the “accumulated audience of 300,000” among 12 K-League 1 teams.

The Daegu

Daegu (35 points) also added 1 point, pushed Jeju United (34 points)

to 9th place and moved up one notch to 8th place.

Daegu also went winless in the last 6 matches (4 draws, 2 losses).

The first goal was taken by Seoul.

In the 8th minute of the first half, Han Seung-gyu’s mid-range shot hit Daegu’s right post and then goalkeeper Oh Seung-hun and scored.

The goal was recorded as an own goal by goalkeeper Oh Seung-hoon.

In the 24th minute of the first half, Daegu’s Lee Geun-ho scored the equalizer with a header.

It was a header goal that overcame a struggle with the goalkeeper over a high-flying ball in front of the goalpost,

was recognized as a goal after a video review (VAR) over the goalkeeper’s charging foul.

Daegu took the lead again in the 41st minute by scoring a free kick to Seoul Kim Shin-jin,

but in the 36th minute of the second half Edgar’s header equalized after Sejingya’s cross and the game ended in a difficult draw.

On the other hand, the Seoul World Cup Stadium raised concerns

as the lawn was damaged during the Jamboree Closing Ceremony and K-Pop Concert held on the 12th,

but the emergency restoration work was well done and there were no major problems in holding the match.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *